Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's Nice to be Concise (At 4 in the Morning!)

Hey All,

Just wanted to post and say hi. Hi! Lol. I hope you guys like the new background, for all the male readers, I am crossing my fingers in that you don't think it's too girly...and my female readers, that you don't think it's too...mannish and dark. There's a orange bar that has the link to where I got it, so if you're looking to spruce your own blog up, feel free. Keep sending me the links to the blogs, I love reading what's in your minds...lets me know that I'm not completely crazy.

So, today's misadventure...wasn't really a misadventure. I know, I know...it's a FIRST. Long story short, I went out on a pseudo-date with a guy I've known for a while but never looked at like that...and it has been a while, that I can remember spending so much time laughing. I didn't realize I could laugh that long in that short a period. I'm still laughing at some of the stuff that happened..not just what happened, but the reactions to it as well.  Anyway, I'm not into calling things before they happen or breaking down all the details of the evening, but just know, I had a nice evening. I will try my hardest to share my misadventures along the way, and do not plan on losing any of my skepticism and cynicism toward the males, at least for now. And even though I don't get too many comments, I do appreciate all the emails I get, which are more than I'd ever expected to get with this venture. You can email all of them to ashleyrobin@mac.com, and I'll be sure to reply if you are asking for one. (Usually they are just thoughts and don't require a response). 

I am off to bed, and will talk more later.

Today's question: Can someone find the possibility of love in the most unexpected places? And can what your opinion of a person be THAT radically different from what they really are? (that question was inspired by something my mom said to me)

*Ashley Robin*

No comments: