Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Year's Eve (aka The Annual Drunkfest)

Hey,

So there are few holidays that I get excited about. New Year's Eve is not one of them. Something about getting older, more time passing, people acting like complete idiots just because a new year is on the horizon...I don't get it.

Every year I decide to go out and do something "fun" for New Years. Everytime, however, I am disappointed. One year, I did the countdown in a car ALONE. One year, I was arrested. One year, I was in the hospital. Another, I ended up in the bathroom with food poisoning. Once, I was molested. This year, I'm getting some good food in me and then sleeping through it. I swear, it'll be the best New Years ever.

So in an attempt to be more interactive, I ask you, my readers...what was your worst New Years Eve memory? I'll share mine in the next post...mainly because it will take me a while to decide (so many were terrible!)

Thoughts?

*Ashley Robin*

1 comment:

Kofi Bofah said...

Hey,

(I love how you begin every post with 'Hey.')

You got some REAL heart with this post right here. I respect you and commend you for that.

What were you arrested for?

I don't sweat New Year's Eve too much either - but if people want to celebrate - it's cool. Every day that we wake up can be cause for celebration, really.

Yes, I know that makes me sound like a sap.