Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Love and Life...Both Are Complicated

It's been a rough few days on me. My head is still spinning from all the stuff going on, and I'm thinking more and more about just leaving this mess and going to NY for a permanent vacation. Something about that city soothes my soul...the chaos going on in it makes my little messes seem not so vital to the everday. I can't even begin to describe the hell that this last week has brought.
Number one, I went to the doctor and she told me I'm severely deficient in iron, which is why I've felt so sluggish and tired these past few weeks.

Number two, my might-be-an-ulcer-if-I'm-not-careful (aka Lucy) had been bothering me constantly, so my holistic doctor gave me some herb based pills to take to clean my body of its impurities, and hopefully stop the ulcer from really causing me pain like they did last time and man, are they working, but my face looks like a minefield...yep, my perfect clear skin is riddled with pimples. I went to him to see what that was about, but he said it was just a side effect of the pills. So, I'm taking them to hurry up and get them outta the way, and he says that I should feel better internally after and that my skin should clear up. Should, being the operative word, but I'm getting some Proactiv just in case.

Number three, I'm taking two classes this summer, Biology and Biology. Sounds like fun, eh? Yeah...right. I hate bio. Cannot stand it with every fiber of my being, so I'll be at school just...foundling along.

Number four, paper still isn't done. Stuff just keeps poppin up! I can't do anything for all these interruptions and people wanting me to do this and do that...I feel like I'm getting pulled in all sorts of directions.

Number five, a good friend of mine has cancer. She's so young and so full of life and energy...it's a shame. She has kids too, and me having watched that in my life...just makes me horribly sad. Memories keep flooding back and it's not really something I want to deal with now. I'm saving that for Dr. Phil.

Number six, I need to get my life together. And a summer job might be nice too.

Ashley

No comments: