Sunday, April 23, 2006

New York, New York

So instead of having a party on my birthday, I'm going to New York. I'm either gonna crash at my dad's vacant apartment or stay with the love of my pre-man sabbatical life. I'd rather stay at his place, since it's more homey... but we'll see. It's all about shopping, shopping and more shopping. I'm actually gonna try to get stuff straight with my dad once and for all. I'm looking forward to it.

Who's down? I'm trying to go and soon. Stay in some shitty NY hotel or hostel, go out dancing, have a good time sipping lattes in the village, eat knishes outside of Madison Square Garden, go to Coney Island and eat lobster rolls while riding the Cyclone until we vomit. Drinks at the 40/40, shopping on 5th avenue, walks in Central Park, seeing the Statue of Liberty, taking dorky pictures, see something on Broadway.....just live it up a few days. Sound good? Any takers?

Ashley Robin

No comments: