Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where have all the bloggers gone?

Hey,

As you know I went on hiatus. I hadn't planned on it, but I wasn't really in the state of mind to write much of anything. I got a better grip on what I was dealing with and decided to return to my blog as my life is evolving quite nicely, and I wanted a way to record it while still asking aloud, "Is this normal?" Meanwhile, I look up and a lot of the bloggers I interact with...are gone.

Some may have changed their blog names, but others are just MIA completely. Did everyone abandon blogging for Twitter and Facebook? Too much online and social networking caused the blogs to overload completely....

Something to think about. Meanwhile, I'm here and I'm gonna write, to my heart's content.

-A.

3 comments:

Keith said...

Hey Ashley...I so agree with you...I am on Facebook, but I still keep both of my blogs ("Keith's Space" and "Escapades" ) current. I love blogging because you can write more and flesh more thoughts out. Facebook is cool and all, but it'll never top blogging.

Kofi Bofah said...

I have been writing for $. And that ties up most of my writing time. I have written 1,000+ articles on line. They show up in all types of places. I still peep my head in on blogworld, though. I will see if I can find you on Facebook. I know I used to check out your blog from time to time...

Kofi Bofah said...

Let me know what your Facebook handle is, or do a search for me on there...