Monday, April 26, 2010

She's BAAAAACKKKKKKK!!!!!

Hey,

So circumstances in my life have kept me from blogging for a while. I wasn't really in the right mind to write and then edit it, I honestly don't think I'd have been able to edit it, and anyone reading it would have wanted to find a nice white room with padded walls for me. Anyway, I made an executive decision to leave the blog alone, and to resume it when I was in a better emotional space.

Well, that time has now come. I'm back. Expect postings from me at least once a week, and feel free to leave me questions/comments and even inspiration for future posts. You'll see that during the hiatus, my life has changed and as a result, this blog will begin to reflect that. It's still my misadventures, still told in the same way...just more.

Enjoy.

No comments: