Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Is It Just Me Or...?

Hey,

Is it just me or is McCain whining during this debate? I'm blogging as the debate is going, mainly because my best friend Kevin called me and was sobbing on the phone. I was so worried about him that I paused the debate (yes, I have TiVo) and talked to him. I thought something terrible had happened, it turned out he was making fun of John McCain. Kudos to Barack for standing up to him and his "wahh wahh" and "John Lewis said this..." and basically saying that they'd never agree, so just to move on from it. 

Back to the debate...I'll be blogging about today's MisAdventure shortly..

*Ashley Robin*

2 comments:

David Sullivan said...

Stick a fork in him...he's done!!!

ZACK said...

LMAO @ you and David Sullivan!

I already wrote about this on blog. The "Maverick" better move to Dallas. His name would be more fitting there.